Exchange platform bankcomat.com – this is a reliable financial partner, we make exchanges within 5-15 minutes.
SME Bank provides financial assistance to firms representing small and medium-sized segments of the domestic business. The organization was founded in the late 90s. In 2000, the bank received a license from the Central Bank of the Russian Federation. All shares of the company belong to the state structure Vnesheconombank.
The authorized capital of MSP Bank exceeds 19 billion rubles. The companys own finances are 27 and a half billion rubles. 125 billion rubles are in circulation.
The economic crisis that has gripped the country in recent years has also negatively affected the financial stability of this financial structure: in 2016, the enterprise incurred losses in the amount of more than one and a half million rubles.
Financial assistance to enterprises
SME Bank helps small and medium-sized businesses develop. The forms of financing can be very different:
- microloans ;
Companies with 15 to 250 employees can get support. Moreover, the annual profit of the enterprise should not exceed 2 billion rubles.
The bank does not issue loans to companies that specialize in the provision of insurance services. Organizations such as the following cannot count on funding:
- non-bank credit companies;
- pension and investment funds;
- organizations that work with stocks and bonds;
- gambling clubs;
- enterprises manufacturing excisable products;
- mining companies that are involved in the extraction of rare minerals.
Loans are issued only to companies registered in the Russian Federation.
Lending conditions from "MSP Bank"
SME Bank acts as an intermediary between the borrower and the credit institution.
Loan funds can be used to purchase commercial real estate, vehicles, equipment, construction, repair work, and so on.
Lending money cannot be used to repay loans from third-party financial institutions.
The loan amount can reach 60 million rubles. The loan agreement is concluded for a period of 12 months to 7 years. The form of the loan is a line of credit with limited issuance. The interest rate is determined by the partner bank. The rate specified in the agreement is valid for the entire loan term. Changes are only possible if the borrower fails to comply with the terms of the agreement and the credit commission decides to apply a penalty.
How do I get funding?
To obtain funding, the manager of an enterprise in need of support must complete several steps.
Action 1. Check whether the company meets the requirements set by SME Bank for financing entities (website https://www.mspbank.ru ).
Action 2. Determine the type of financing and choose an organization that participates in the program. The bank or the company providing leasing services will check whether the company meets the financing requirements and offer to conclude an agreement.
Step 3. Read the terms of the agreement and sign the agreement.
Business support from the state
SME Bank participates in a state project, the purpose of which is to provide material assistance to medium and small businesses. The program aims to :
- modernization of the domestic economy (attention is focused on innovative components and increasing competitiveness in the world market);
- reducing unemployment and providing jobs (emphasis is placed on quality over quantity);
- an increase in gross domestic product and, accordingly, replenishment of the budget as a result of tax revenues.
The tasks that the bank solves by providing financial support to small and medium-sized companies:
- creation of equal conditions for development for enterprises operating in different regions of our state, in particular in areas whose economic situation is characterized as negative;
- providing a variety of methods and forms of financing;
- providing material assistance to firms that are in dire need of it: resource-saving companies, industrial sectors of the economy, social projects, etc.
In its work, "SME Bank" uses a two-stage scheme. Financing is carried out through banks and credit organizations (including companies that provide leasing and factoring services, as well as microfinance structures). SMP Bank has an extensive network of partners.
Business owners can find out about the terms of financing by calling the hotline or on the banks website.
Aspiring entrepreneurs can count on financial support from the state in the form of subsidies. What does it look like? The expenses spent on the development of the enterprise are borne by 2 parties: state (or municipal) authorities and the firm itself. The business owner contributes funds from the enterprise budget.
Money can be used to solve the following problems:
- payment for rent of office, retail, warehouse premises;
- purchase of commercial vehicles;
- payment for various services (for example, housing and communal services);
- purchase of equipment and working tools;
- replenishment of the assortment of goods or stocks of raw materials necessary for continuous production;
- repayment of loans received from banks, etc.
How does a subsidy differ from a loan product? Unlike loans from credit institutions, government grants do not need to be repaid. The only condition must be met: the funds must be spent for the purposes that were specified in the contract. In this case, you will not have to reimburse the subsidy.
As proof that the money was used for its intended purpose, the owner of the enterprise submits a report in the form of an economic and technical justification, as well as an estimate of the waste. In addition, additional documents must be submitted to prove the costs (these can be checks, payment receipts, etc.)
The executive authorities provide information on the conditions of state subsidies. Conditions change from time to time, so business leaders need to keep track of changes. Information of this kind is often provided on municipal websites. Detailed information on government subsidies can also be found on the Internet resource "Federal Portal of Small and Medium Enterprises".
The state provides various types of financing. When choosing the type of product, the business owner should focus on the problems that he is going to solve, relying on help from the state. Lets consider some examples of subsidies.
- Modernization and improvement of production facilities. The allocated funds can be spent on the purchase of new equipment, the introduction of modern technologies.
- Repayment of interest on loans. The state allocates money to entrepreneurs to pay off credit arrears registered in domestic financial institutions. Lease payments are also subsidized.
- Registration of the company. A young businessman can receive a subsidy to cover the costs of registering both a private entrepreneur and a company (legal entity). Subsidies are also provided for such a procedure as the transfer of rights to a franchise, the acquisition of fixed capital.
- Manufacturing costs. A businessman can count on help from the state in creating conditions for ensuring a continuous production process. The costs of inventory, consumables, raw materials and other components that are necessary in the manufacture of products are subsidized.
- Enterprise promotion. To make itself known and attract consumers, a company must take part in events such as fairs, exhibitions. All this alone requires considerable costs, some of which will be borne by state or municipal authorities.
- Providing assistance to artisans. Entrepreneurs based on handicrafts, artisans, and eco and agritourism firms can also receive government subsidies.
- Implementation of educational projects. The activities of firms whose work is aimed at developing children, organizing leisure activities for preschoolers and schoolchildren are also subsidized.
The amount of the subsidy depends on the individual characteristics of the business, the direction of financing and the conditions of a particular region. Distribution of subsidies by region is carried out as a result of a competition (the economic situation of the region is taken into account).
Businessmen who wish to take advantage of the government subsidy must take part in the competition. To do this, you must submit documents to the municipal authorities. The package of documents consists of :
- requests for assistance;
- questionnaires with data about the company;
- enterprise development plan;
- estimate of waste;
- a statement from the bank, which indicates the state of the account;
- a certificate from the tax service confirming that the company has no delays in taxes or other deductions to the state budget or to non-budgetary organizations;
- extract from the state register;
- copies of passport and identification number;
- documents confirming that the person applying for the grant is a manager, chief accountant or representative of the enterprise.
"SME Bank" is the official representative of the state, assisting in obtaining subsidies.
Guarantees from "MSP Bank"
The bank provides entrepreneurs with guarantees that can cover the risks associated with non-compliance with the terms of the contract. A bank guarantee may be needed by both suppliers and buyers.
The amount of the guarantee from "MSP Bank" can reach 500 million rubles. The bank provides 3 types of this product:
- security of the application (interest rate will be 2.5%);
- guarantee of fulfillment of the terms of the contract (rate - 3% / year);
- return of advance payment (rate - 3% / year).
If a client finds it difficult to choose a product, he can call the customer support center (phone numbers are listed on the banks website) and get expert advice. Clients are also consulted online. You can calculate tariffs using a virtual calculator.
Conditions on which "MTS Bank" provides guarantees
The purpose of the contract can be construction, purchase of equipment or goods, provision of services.
Applications for a bank guarantee are reviewed by a special commission. The processing time depends on the amount. If the guarantee amount does not exceed 25 million, the application will be reviewed within 5 working days. If the guarantee amount is more than 25 million, then it will take about 10 banking days for consideration.
Guarantees are provided to small and medium-sized businesses registered in the Russian Federation. The work experience of the enterprise must be at least six months. In this case, you can count on a guarantee of up to 25 million. Companies that have been operating in the domestic market for more than a year can receive up to 500 million.
A bank guarantee is provided only to those firms that have a positive credit history.
Guarantors can act as security: the owners of the enterprise or the general director.
Benefits of a guarantee from "MPS Bank"
- "MPS Bank" is a state financial institution whose activities are regulated by Russian legislation.
- There are no additional commission fees and hidden fees: the client pays only the interest specified in the contract.
- You can apply for a guarantee without leaving your home.
- To obtain a guarantee, the client does not need to provide a deposit - there are enough guarantors.
- The client can independently set limits on the amounts, which will reduce the time for providing a guarantee.