Exchange platform bankcomat.com – this is a reliable financial partner, we make exchanges within 5-15 minutes.
The payment service WebMoney is of international importance: people around the world use its services. The system specializes in providing services related to electronic payments.
The organization has been operating on the Internet for almost 20 years. The system has over 32 million active accounts. Payment offers its customers modern services that allow not only transferring funds to third-party users, but also carrying out a number of other operations:
• pay for online purchases;
• carry out various types of transfers (intra-system, to bank accounts and payment cards, to e-wallets, issued in other EPS);
• convert currency;
• to attract investments;
• take or issue loans;
• monitors the movement of money and receive statements of transactions;
• conclude contracts;
• resolve controversial situations.
And this is not the whole list of WebMoney features. We can say with confidence that this is not just a payment service, but a full-fledged bank that serves its customers in virtual mode.
Financial transactions are carried out instantly. You cannot cancel a transaction. For example, a person who has paid for a purchase and received the goods in his hands will no longer be able to withdraw the money. And this is one of the main advantages of the payment system, since such a scheme of work ties the hands of fraudsters, preventing them from realizing their plans.
Members funds are held on special services called "Guarantors". The user has the right to choose the "Guarantor" with whom he will open an e-account. You can open several wallets for different types of currencies, for example, dollar, ruble, euro wallet, etc. The variety of currencies in the system is quite large. There are even wallets in which you can store WebMoney Money equivalent to the value of gold. All e-wallets registered by one client are combined into one system - keeper. Keeper has an original WMID number (assigned during registration).
How to become a member of the WebMoney system?
Only registered users can get access to the capabilities of the WebMoney system. The registration procedure consists of 4 stages.
Stage 1. Registration. It is necessary to click the "Register" button and enter the cell phone number (the international format is used). The phone must be valid, since it will act as a connecting thread between the account and its owner: messages with authorization confirmation codes and debit transactions will be sent to the phone. In case of loss of data for access to your personal account, the login and password are also restored using a mobile phone.
Stage 2. Entering personal data. The system will ask you to enter personal data: name, address of residence, etc. It is worth entering reliable information, otherwise the capabilities of the e-wallet will be limited.
Stage 3. Password guessing. It is necessary to choose a password that will open the entrance to your personal account. The password must be complex. It is desirable that it consist of lowercase and uppercase letters, numbers and special designations. You should not use combinations that can be easily guessed, for example, date of birth or last name or residential address .
Registration is complete. The e-wallet is automatically assigned the "Alias" status. But in this case, the users capabilities are somewhat limited.
1. The client can replenish the account for an amount not exceeding 15 thousand rubles.
2. There is a limit of 15 thousand rubles / day, 45 thousand rubles / week, 90 thousand rubles / month for debit transactions.
To get more authority to manage an e-account, the user must upgrade his status and receive at least a "Formal passport".
How to upgrade the e-wallet status?
A passport in the WebMoney system is a kind of document proving the identity of the user. It is certified by the electronic signature of the account owner. This document contains the users personal data (surname, name, patronymic, passport number and series, contact phone number and residence address).
The certificate provides the owner of the account with many advantages:
• a user who has a status higher than "Alias", causes more confidence in the administration of the service and other payment customers;
• the limit on expense and income transactions is also increased;
• having passed the certification, the client will be able to participate in partnership projects;
• additional services are available (for example, accepting payments in automatic mode);
• access to credit accounts through which you can issue or receive loans, etc.
There are several passports in the system. Each of them has its own characteristics.
1. "Alias". Assigned during registration automatically.
2. "Formal". This certificate can be obtained after providing scanned copies of the passport and identification code. This status can be obtained free of charge.
3. "Beginner". The certificate is awarded free of charge if the user participates in the affiliate program or has replenished his e-account by bank transfer. You can simplify the procedure for obtaining this type of certificate by uploading scans of documents, but in this case you will have to pay.
4. "Personal". To get this certificate, you need to upload scans of documents and pay a certain amount of money.
Replenishment of e-wallets and withdrawal of funds from the system
You can replenish the WebMoney purse in any convenient way:
• from a payment card issued in a bank;
• from a current bank account;
• from e-wallets registered in third-party EPS;
• from a cell phone.
The most profitable way to replenish an e-account is a bank card - the commission is zero, and funds are transferred to the e-wallet within 1 second. Using self-service terminals, the client will pay 1% commission. You can also top up your account through the online services of VTB, Alfa-Bank , Sberbank and others (commission up to 2.5%).
A mobile phone is the most expensive way to deposit funds. The commission reaches 12.5%.
There are many options for withdrawing money from the system:
• to a card or current bank account;
• to a virtual WebMoney card;
• postal, money or bank transfer;
• through exchange offices;
• to e-accounts opened in third-party EPS ( QIWI , PayPal, Yandex.Money ), etc.
Payments via WebMoney system
The capabilities of the WebMoney service allow you to pay for various types of services. From the e-wallet you can:
• pay for utility bills;
• top up the balance of mobile phones;
• pay fees to Internet and TV providers;
• pay taxes;
• pay traffic fines;
• transfer funds to accounts registered on entertainment sites;
• buy domains and hosting;
• pay for public transport and taxi fares;
• repay loans that were issued in banks, etc.
It is very convenient to pay for services from your personal WebMoney account. There is an option "Payment templates" that can be used for regular financial transactions. Having created a template once, the client will not need to enter details during subsequent transactions. Thus, personal time is saved and the possibility of errors when entering payment data is eliminated.
In the section "My payments" you can view the history of financial transactions. After the transaction is completed, a payment receipt will be automatically sent to the payers email account. If necessary, you can print it.
Money is credited to the account of the service provider instantly. This is especially convenient in the case of debt repayment.
State-owned enterprises also accept payments via WebMoney. Holders of e-accounts can transfer funds to the tax authorities, the Federal Bailiff Service, etc.
Service users can make various types of money transfers: to a bank card, to a current account, to third-party WebMoney users or to e-wallets registered in third-party EPS.
The WebMoney system offers its customers a reliable and secure way to send funds - money transfers with protection. Such operations are the ideal solution for making deals. The addressee will receive money only if he fulfills any of the conditions set by the sender. For example, it will enter the transfer password or wait for a certain time, which was set by the addressee.
Protected transfers exclude the possibility of error: only the person to whom they are addressed can receive money. Clients often use these types of transfers when paying for goods and services in online organizations: until certain conditions are met, the seller will not receive his money. If protection is used by the timing of receipt of payment, then the addressee does not need to enter a password. This option is beneficial for both the buyer and the seller. The seller will not worry that the wrong password was sent to him, and the buyer (for example, if he receives a defective product) will have time to file a claim with the WebMoney arbitration committee. Protected transactions are carried out based on certain rules. 1. If an incorrect password is entered multiple times, the transaction is canceled and the money is credited back to the payers e-wallet. 2. The password must be entered within the period specified by the sender. If the recipient has not entered the protection code within this period, the operation will be canceled. 3. The money transferred as a result of a time-protected transfer must be collected within 24 hours after the end of the protection period. Otherwise, the transfer will be canceled.
Virtual WebMoney card
WebMoney clients can order an electronic payment card of VISA or MasterCard payment systems . Using this tool, you can pay for purchases in virtual retail outlets or services in online organizations that use non-cash payment methods. The user can draw up a payment document issued by the "Network Clearing House" and link it to a WebMoney account. Attention! the card can only be received by Russian citizens registered in the WebMoney payment service and having the "Formal" status and above. This payment document does not have a material carrier, however, it performs all the functions of a full-fledged bank card. Its work includes the requirements, capabilities and limitations of the international payment system MasterCard. The card is equipped with the necessary details (number, expiration date, CVC2 password). The tool is not accepted by ATMs and self-service terminals. To receive the card, the user must submit an application to the customer support and pay the cost of the document. After that, the service staff will give the client the card details: the card account number is sent to the WebMoney personal account, and the rest of the data is sent to the mobile phone that was specified when registering the account in the payment service. To link the card to the e-wallet, the user should contact the customer support service.
You can also link a MasterCard or VISA plastic document to the WebMoney electronic wallet. This will allow you to instantly replenish your account or withdraw funds from the system with minimal fees. The card can be opened both in domestic and foreign currency.
If conflict situations arise between the participants of the system, users can submit a petition (including material claims) to the Arbitration Commission to resolve the dispute.
When can you file a claim?
1. The partner did not fulfill the terms of the contract (for example, the plaintiff made payment in favor of the online store, and the seller did not deliver the goods).
2. Objection of the transaction (the plaintiff did not make the transaction in favor of the defendant).
3. Proof that the plaintiff is the owner of the WM identifier (if it is impossible to regain control over the account in another way).
All users of the payment service can apply to the Arbitration Commission.